Proof of Concept (POC)
Document for Payment Process Request (PPR)
Requirement:
As an AP Specialist, I want to be able to generate
payment instruction files for multiple currencies and all payment methods for
efficient payment processing.
Comments: We can generate payment instructions in the
seeded payment format provided by Oracle or using a customized payment format
to pay off invoices in multiple currencies and all payment methods.
1. Upload Exchange Rates
2. Create Invoices
3. Run Payment Process Profile (PPR)
1.
Upload
Exchange Rates
Upload Exchange Rates in the system. And create invoices
on the currencies which are uploaded in the system. In this I have uploaded
exchange rates for USD, GBP, AUD.

2.
Create
Invoices
Create Invoices in the system by taking
the functional currency and payment currency as foreign currency. In this I
have created three invoices in the system. And the invoice numbers are INV SSS,
INV XXX, INV NNN.
Here I have created Invoice with CAD and
the payment currency is AUD.

Here I have created the invoice with CAD
and the payment currency is USD

Here I have created Invoice with CAD and
Payment currency as GBP

3.
Run
Payment Process Profile (PPR)
After creating invoices run Payment
Process Profile (PPR). System will pick invoices automatically. Provide the
selection criteria so that system will pick the invoices.
I had performed a PPR in the system and
it created payment documents.

Here provide the selection criteria so
that system will pick invoices automatically.

Here we can see the payment details
which are picked for payment by the system.

Here we can see the payment document
number which was generated by the system. The payment currency is AUD.

Here system has generated payment
document for the payment currency of GBP

Here system created a payment document
and the payment currency is USD

Comments
Post a Comment