Payment Process Request for Multi Currency Payments
Requirement:
As an AP Specialist, I want to be able to generate payment instruction files for multiple currencies and all payment methods for efficient processing.
Comments: We can generate Payment Instructions in seeded payment format provided by oracle or using a customized payment format to payoff invoices in multiple currencies and all payment methods.
Steps:
1. Upload Exchange Rates
2. Create Invoices
3. Run Payment Process Profile (PPR)
1. Upload Exchange Rates
Upload Exchange Rates in the system and create invoices on the currencies which are uploaded in the system. In this I have uploaded exchange rates for USD, GBP and AUD.

2. Create Invoices
Create Invoices in the system by taking the invoice currency as functional currency and payment currency as foreign currency. Here I have created 3 invoices and the invoice numbers are INV SSS, INV XXX and INV NNN.
The Invoice Currency is CAD and payment currency is AUD

Comments
Post a Comment